Thursday, July 18, 2024

Killing by Prescription

 

I’ll kill you in a million different ways

But I’ll never take the rap

If you speak of vaccine sickness 

I’ll leave you feeling like a sap


I made a bunch of money

How much you’ll never know

I’ve been killing by prescription 

And I haven’t got a soul


I started out as an idealist

To make the world a better place 

But the bigger my portfolio 

The more I want to take up space


I don’t know what’s in the potion

I’m just doing what I’m told

I’m not sure why you are breaking

From my allopathic hold


Chewing garlic for a toothache

Aloe Vera for a burn

Colloidal silver fights infection

Start growing food from soil you turn


I don’t give them in the office

Too much liability 

If you can dance between shoplifters

Get vaxxed at CVS or Walgreens 


Now we know that we were reckless 

With data inconsistencies 

But the birdshot’s nothing like it

Now why on earth won’t you trust me




No comments: