Saturday, August 18, 2018

The Valley of the Trolls

Lately, I’ve been commenting on some on-line boards for a couple of reasons. One is that I think many commenters are beginning to realize just how dire our circumstances have become and wish to discuss what to do about it. The other is that I’m starved for intelligent conversation.

I understand that all of these boards are honeypots for self-incrimination to the State, but I no longer care. I understand that freedom isn’t free as well as what awaits me if we lose this war for humanity.

But primarily, I seek the truth. I don’t do the research I once did but use the patterns of previous behavior as a reference point to where the information wants to take me. I see research as learning the fundamentals. But something awaits beyond the assimilation of facts. It is this path of the imagination that can lead us out of this quagmire to a better way.

Amidst those who seek the same that I do lies the Valley of the Trolls. I’ve noticed that many of them often cite obscure references as to why they disagree with you, as if they’ve been taught this information at school as a form of rote memorization. I’m learning to determine more quickly these machine-mind bums who not only have nothing to offer the conversation, but are paid to disrupt the flow towards anything that has meaning.

At least those passionate about being on the Left and the Right believe the bullshit, but the trolls only believe what they are paid to believe. They see their victims as impediments to their profits rather than actually offering something of substance.

I once knew someone who would always want to debate the opposite of what I believed to be true. Even then, I knew that he was losing himself and the day would come when he too would only believe what his paymasters wanted no matter what job he held.

I have never met someone who would admit that he or she is a troll in person. This is because they are cowards that don’t have the guts to back their play. They stand for nothing because they don’t even believe their own words.

Personally, I see trolls as little more than modern-day lepers. They hide themselves from the light of day while lashing out at others in the darkness of their self-hatred that comes with the selling of their souls.

Since snitches who seek to stifle free expression of others can never be trusted even by their masters, they will be eliminated by both sides once they are exposed by those in their employ.

Sleep well, you sellout bastards!

5 comments:

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

I have been noticing the loss of Wordpress blogs now. Wordpress is just deleting people's blogs, joining youtube and fecebook in the draconian deletion of people's accounts. People that stand up and say something real.

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

I have also been noticing the vast amount of Trump drumpf trolls that comment on blogs, it's disgusting, he's normalising racism, etc.

freefall said...

Adaline,
I figure my time left is limited. Meanwhile, the. trolls are in place to get us to respond emotionally in ways that will be seen as sedition to the state. So be it. Here is another addition to the ledger of my life.

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

God damn it NO, ff, they are not going to take you down. Please don't believe that. They suck so bad!!!

freefall said...

I'm a small fry hardly worth the effort. Maybe they'll keep me around for laughs.