Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Praying for Time

We all carry with us our compulsions tied to our previous traumas. The few who completely transcend them stand in eternity even while they live on this earth. Since these compulsions increase under stress many a reader will now know what I mean. But it’s not what I’m talking about.

Let me give you a couple of examples. What kind of a person would continue to support America’s war of terror? They’ve had almost twenty years to take a look at the blood on their hands and have still refused to do so.

Allowing so many immigrants into America for the last 20 years has turned our society into a fragmented culture where people can more easily be turned upon each other due to their differences.

The cult-of-personality fools that have worshipped our last two presidents are going to find out how much our soldiers and illegal immigrants care about them very soon.

Trump supporters are going to crash headlong into their own cognitive-dissonance. It was okay when his blatant hubris and stupidity got someone killed elsewhere. But it’s our turn now.

You see, he really doesn’t need your support anymore. All he needs is military and police compliance. You are damn sure going to find out which side of this they are really on very soon.

The kind of mentality that has fallen for all of this nonsense are the willfully ignorant. It has nothing to do with compulsion. It is a conscious choice to remain unconscious. And I cannot even begin to comprehend the suffering we will now endure because of it.

Keep blaming each other, Democrats and Republicans. Karma doesn’t care what you think and neither does the virus. I won’t get any more meaningful information from you than I will on the news programs that you follow.

In other news, it looks like the mainstream is going to have to find a scape-goat for their bio-weapon release as too many people are questioning the official story due to the virulence of this virus from nowhere. Another limited-hangout in the making. They’ll probably end up pinning it on Iran.

Here’s another prediction: The country that is the first to bring out the vaccine will be the same country that released the virus. That’s because they probably already developed the vaccine before they released it.

Trump is my “Canary in the coal mine” for this theory. His Zionist masters still need him in charge to unleash the brutality, this time upon his own country. Since he is a pathological liar, no one in their right mind can believe him when he says that he tested negative. His boot-licking doctor will provide nothing more than he is told and has already proven this by previously saying that an exposed Trump didn’t need to take the test. I’m still hoping for the grand irony in this case.

America is now in the incubation period of this disease. The next phase begins soon and then we will get a better look at our future. We should probably know by the end of the month.

After this occurs, I think that this blog will be shut down or I will be too busy fighting for my life and loved ones to continue. Either that or the disease and its accompanying deathcare will do me in. I hate to sound so grim, but there it is.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who added to my journey. I will never know how many as I believe that all truth comes from the same Source and we are but instruments producing different notes. But I will name a few.

Thanks to Chautauqua, Kitty, Adaline, Soren, Les Visible, Mark Passio, Caitlin Johnstone, Dean Henderson, Alex Jones, David Icke, Jeff Rense and even ZG. Some I would see as friends and some as enemies. But at least you told me something I had never heard before.

I know none of these people personally and am not close to any of them. But in order to do what we do effectively, one must not care too much about what other people think. This is an essential part of becoming an authentic person.

I know that this sounds contradictory. The individual chooses what to take and what to leave. You gave me the information to choose what was true or false. Growth through facing errors in judgment is a part of the game for us all.

But most especially, you gave me more time to prepare both in body and spirit. And for that I thank you.










4 comments:

freefall said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goroyZbVdlo

Chautauqua said...

It will indeed be a grand irony when Trump is taken out by a Chinese virus named after a Mexican beer!

freefall said...

...released by an Israeli agent.

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

You guys hang in there, ok?