Thursday, March 19, 2020

Crystal Ball

I first heard this song when I was in my twenties and it had a profound affect upon me. I had no idea of my future and there was a deep sadness in me because of it. Now that I have a pretty good idea of my future, about all I can see is misery.

But no one can take from me what I had to go through to get me here. I have no intention of going “gentle into that good night.”

On the other hand, all of my predictions are based upon the people remaining unconscious herd animals. As they begin to understand the true nature of their predicament, fear and it’s attending violence will give the government reason to bring about order with the barrel of a gun. If we can change this and if we can get the order-followers to understand what Trump has done to them and their families, we have a chance to turn this around.

For those who have followed Trump out the window, you will probably be reaching the ground in 1-3 weeks. After the surge, the complete collapse of the financial system will follow.

After that, I really don’t have to explain what comes afterwards, do I Trump supporters? All the things you said Obama would do is what Trump will do. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Obama was the set-up man. Trump is the closer.

First the looters, then the uniforms to save us. But all of your saviors are betrayers.

On a positive note, most preppers and gun owners are Conservatives and they usually don’t kill people without reason--unless it’s “legal.”

But that’s the genius of the bio-weapon (virus) release. In a time where we should be helping each other, we are afraid to be around each other. We cannot allow this disease to kill what’s left of our hearts.

We will come together as a people to face the common enemy or we will be destroyed by it. Give them no chaos and they can bring about no order.

Otherwise, the crystal ball will fall and shatter into a thousand pieces. We have no future.



6 comments:

freefall said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b-i0XknSnM

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

US military given ‘continuity of government’ standby orders for COVID-19 pandemic
https://intelnews.org/2020/03/18/01-2740/
😬

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

Why all this over the COVID-19 when as many as 646,000 people die every year from the flu?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/cdc-says-more-people-die-of-influenza-worldwide-than-who-estimated

Something is fishy

freefall said...

I don't remember the last time I had the flu and I've never had the vaccine. Guess we'll have to find out the hard way. Take Care.

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

I don't mean to downplay the seriousness of this disease with the above comment about regular flu.

freefall said...

The invisible enemy hides well. So who do we trust?
Trump?: Nope.
The healthcare system and Big Pharma's solutions?: Nope.
MSM?: Nope.
Our own eyes?: It's about as close as we will get. When your local hospital is turning sick people back or building more tents, then we may know.

And I don't trust the test and I'm sure that they are adding flu patients to the list.

What makes me think it is so more than anything else is Trump. He muddied the water past the window of time that we could contain it. I trust his words to be lies first and foremost.

"Joe, nobody knows anything."