Saturday, May 18, 2019

The Tree of Knowledge

It cannot be overstated the effect that the internet has had upon the minds of the masses. I consider it a veritable Tree of Knowledge where both good and evil reside—along with every shade of gray.

Had it not been for the information gleaned from the internet, I would probably still be like most who can’t see the shadow of the pot lid coming down upon them and then the heat being turned up full blast.

Once I started, I read everything and watched videos of anything I could get my hands on regarding 9/11. As the façade began to crumble mostly through extensive on-line research, I then made my way to investigating my religious beliefs. This study was well worth the effort, as I began to see that the beliefs concerning Armageddon are meant to act as a trigger for the Zionist Christian mind-slaves into bringing in their own hell on earth in hopes of dragging Jesus back here kicking and screaming to take them away from the source of their destruction.

They still think that they won’t receive the brunt of the consequences of their predatory behavior. What they don’t realize is that if there is no god of karma then there is no god at all.

I lost my desire to support any politician after the other illusions where shattered. I knew that I was only giving them the right to rule me. The lie that is education took awhile longer but those illusions were shattered also.

The internet can be used to either shatter or embrace our illusions and we use it for both, including allowing it to become the next vehicle for rampant consumerism.

Those who invented the internet gave it to us to be used as another weapon to control our minds. But in many ways, their plans backfired. Such concepts as natural law, uncovering repetitive Savior memes throughout history, discovering the many ways that we are being poisoned, underlying motives behind endless wars and where it will lead and similarities between manufactured polemic political parties are all things that can be learned on-line.

Partaking of the Tree of Knowledge can make us feel like gods. But only through the humility of facing the limitations of this knowledge acquired can we receive the revelations necessary to create a better world.

We don’t have to decide what to believe right away. Take in the information and let the truth or falseness of it come of its own accord.

And remember to spit out the seeds!


No comments: