Thursday, July 26, 2018

Body and Spirit

Contrary to popular belief, faith in the body is not what is important. What is important is faith in spirit.

When putting faith in the body is more important than putting faith in spirit strange things will result.

It is the body being worshipped in our religions and not the spirit. And yet the stories told are about transcendence of the body to the spirit. Still these religions would rather create images of a body long gone rather than seek the spirit inside that remains.

They say that without the body there could be no spirit. I say that although we need both to incarnate, one is meant to progress while the other recedes.

The first part of our lives is meant to build up the body and our belief in it. The second part of our lives is to understand that the body is transient and the spirit is eternal. And we just wasted half our lives believing the opposite!

See why the body hates being wrong and will not admit to it? But the spirit takes its lessons to heart in order to grow.

The body is quick to fight against another but the spirit is slow to anger.

The body brags of its strengths but the spirit remains silent as it understands its weaknesses.

The body is fertilized by the earth but the spirit goes back to where it came from until its essence is finally revealed.

There is no body.





7 comments:

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

I have been reading lately about not falling into the trap of reincarnation...

freefall said...

I'm more interested in where we go after the body dies and how consciousness continues. Tell me more about the "trap" if you like.

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

I read the second article first, and am reading the first one next.
Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
https://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/11/21/tell-the-lords-of-karma-that-you-are-sovereign-no-longer-a-lightworker-part-2/

a link to the first article, part 1 of 2, is linked in the beginning of that article...would love to hear your opinions...

freefall said...

I don't know Adaline, but creating diversion from the inner experience sounds like a common tactic. I'll be sure to punch a TOK in the nose if I run into one to find out what a "loving" creature that I'm dealing with. Jesus would forgive me.

freefall said...

Warning: Sometimes I'm not as funny as I think I am.

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

:)

Pandora Hope Seaclearly said...

Free, to me, anything that has a hierarchical structure has always been suspect.