Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Reverse Polarity World


Through the years, I've often wondered how my life would have turned out had I not come from such a dysfunctional family.  But then again, maybe my parents felt the same way. 

The self-loathing of the abused makes it difficult to accept the love of others.  Betrayal at home leads to a lack of trust outside of those doors.

Had I lived in a home where I felt safe and loved, I suppose that I would've had a better life, drawing to myself what I asked for--just as I did for so long in my reverse polarity world. 

On the other hand, had I not endured what I did, perhaps I would've never pursued a life of investigation.  Unfortunately, the prisons are full of the abused who did not.  

The more sparse the spiritual and moral accommodations, the more we are forced to seek our answers elsewhere.

Maybe if all went well for me, I would've just blindly rolled up my sleeve, blindly supported these treasonous wars of aggression, and blindly had no idea of the hell approaching.

We cannot help what we are born into any more than we can alter our amount of melatonin.  But through the trials and tribulations of life can we find meaning.

When it comes to the psychopath, it appears that their self-loathing has morphed into the hatred of others.  But destroying the planet remains a form of suicide that no lies can cover.  

It is not that we need less people; it is that we need more love.  It is the abused from dysfunctional families that are currently causing so much destruction to our world today.  



No comments: