Saturday, February 6, 2021

Soul Survivor

The riders are taking over the roller-coaster

While pitching pennies down a Wishing Well

Although the chips are still not of their making

They’ll hide beneath their skin so none can tell

 

What’s that noise I heard just around the corner

Winds through my walls sound just like big sea shells

If we all flew private planes to our rebellions

Then our brand name would be really shot to hell

 

When you sleep on the cold stones of Law and Order

With your Veterans now invaders of your home

As you turn your head and cough on the next soldier

You may wonder why you still feel so alone

 

Watch the people all go out for vaccinations

I shake my head and contemplate their brainwashed spell

Sprinkle talcum-powder in with your asbestos

Then come tell me just one shot will keep me well

 

I think about those abusing Mother Nature

I think about what technology they control

Can rain be ordered like the morning paper

What would RNA-altered mutants even know

 

Moving Right or Left they all go round in circles

Like a dance they use each other in their games

A war-monger who brings home so many soldiers

Why did not the “Black Messiah” do the same

 

Some say the Earth will end when struck by Nibiru

Some say Pluto should be a planet too

Some say Martians nuked a world that once had flourished

Then why go there when it’s now here for me and you

 

What we see should not be all that much surprising

As other planets have come and gone in vain

But you’ll only know that you’re a Soul Survivor

When there’s no one left alive for you to blame

 

 

 

 


No comments: