Saturday, August 17, 2019

From the Beginning

I recently went to the movies where I watched, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.” Once again, Quentin Tarantino made me laugh at brutal violence.

It was shot back in the Sixties where Charlie Manson and his tribe made their mark. He used depictions of the actors and celebrities of the day to tell his story with certain twists along the way that kept the audience guessing. Of course, one could not help but dread the supposed ending.

One of characters was Roman Polanski. We all know why he can’t come back.

Most of Manson’s beauties in the show were very young. I can only assume that many of them were around 15. One of them no older than that tried to seduce one of the older characters and she was certainly trying to seduce the audience with her various provocative poses and camera angles.

The timing of this release is interesting due to what’s currently capturing the national attention.

From the beginning, I’ve had a problem with how much exposure this Epstein storyline has been getting. Is it really out of their control or are they the ones creating it?

Are they using this narrative as a way of incrementally influencing the collective to lower the age of consent?

I know that this may sound absurd and I hope that I’m wrong about it. Because if this is being done on purpose, that would make it much worse.

With that being said, I think that Quentin Tarantino may be the Antichrist.





No comments: