Thursday, February 1, 2018

Perfect Justice

There are many things that I don’t think I will ever understand. I don’t understand why children get cancer and must suffer and die. I don’t understand why innocent people should be bombed and killed for the actions of a few (or none at all). I don’t understand the justice of it.

But it is much different when it comes to my own life. There is a lesson to be learned from my pain.

I don’t see this as punishment or cruelty. How could I ever see where I’ve gone wrong without suffering from my foolish choices?

From my perspective, there is an invisible justice system where a price is exacted for the consequences of our actions. And for me it has always been perfect justice.

I find this not only refreshing, but understanding the truth of it more deeply has often given me the strength to carry on. It is disheartening to see what corruption is getting away with these days. Under the systems of the world, there is little justice to be found.

But I think of all the lost souls and what they must be suffering right now. All of their delusions are crumbling before their eyes. They’re beginning to understand that the guns are now turning in their direction. They had no sympathy for the millions murdered by the same machine minds now confronting them.

Perfect justice.

I’ve seen more death recently and though heartbreaking, there are important lessons to be learned. I continue to see in others a point in which they stop growing. They have their holy books to study and fondle. They have their electronic distractions. They have their friends who blindly believe in the same things they do.

When the hammer finally falls on this mentality, it is not a pretty sight. It’s almost as if karma has grown tired of them having spent a lifetime squandering so much of their life-force by hiding from the light of reality. Time to hit the recycle button.

Perfect justice.

Like many out there today, I try to contribute to getting others to question the belief systems used to capture their minds and hold them at various levels of arrested development. I suppose most reading this realize where all this is leading unless enough people awaken to make a difference.

But if we don’t make it this time around, there will still be a smile on my face as I’m being enveloped by the mushroom cloud.

Perfect justice.

No comments: