Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Gift of the Imagination


In our own minds, we mostly see ourselves as writing the same thing over and over again.  It’s like falling into a rhythm of repetition; the beating of the distant drums. 

Then like a flash, a thought takes you in a new direction; a direction you have never been before.  At some point, you realize that you’re just along for the ride.  In an expression of language, we release ourselves to the music that takes us beyond the words.  Because of this, we never feel that what we have written is clear as it should be. 

You can like our music or not, but we play jazz.

I can’t begin to realize how much I’ve learned from those who write from this place inside themselves.  I generally don’t even remember who wrote their unique perspective that I have begun to ponder, as it takes time to develop in me.  But understanding unfolds when the right inner chord has been struck. 

I don’t think I’m being overdramatic when I say that it is our imagination that has revealed to us a spark of divinity.  For in the imagination lies the keys to the way out.    

How does one continue to open the door to their imagination?  It’s not just about withdrawing from the system.  It is the conscious effort made to do so when you could do otherwise.  You no longer give your essence to a corrupt external source.

Aside from being poor, I cannot say what I’ve received from doing this  other than one thing—the gift of imagination has increased in me significantly. 

It is the imagination that has added to the progress in the world from science to the arts.  Linear thinking can only take us so far.  To discover what has previously remained hidden, a leap of consciousness must be made.  This is first accessed through the imagination on a subconscious level.  The difference for those who can access it on a conscious level lies in their ability to be open and accepting of what is revealed.  Those who deny reality use imagination only to lose themselves.      

I’ll let you in on a little secret.  We writers who continue to discover this great gift would write even if there was no one else to read our work.   This is because we discover something new in our own writing.  We grow from it even if no one else does.  In a way, it is like communicating with God.   Yes, it is a form of channeling, although certain religions have given this concept a bad name.

My life has become a journey to develop my imagination.  Through the imagination revealed to me through this Source, I continue to grow in the direction in which I am being taken despite the compulsions and  delusions I am drawn to that separate me from more revelations. 

As I begin to understand what is being withheld from me due to my conditioned state, my inner drive to transcend these barriers intensifies.  And yet I cannot overcome my conditioning by will power. 

The reasons behind what we do must be seen in the Light before it can be transcended.  And that means understanding every gory detail that separates us from the truth.  I’ve come to the conclusion that all impediments to this desired outcome are rooted in a continuing conditioned-response to previous traumas.  This is why many of us (myself included) are feeling the conflicts arise more strongly now and are confronting those who initiated these traumas, from those force-feeding us religion to the educational indoctrination programming as well as the corporate and government liars and thieves.  I also think that this has something to do with the polarization between the masses today.  Their subconscious reactions to traumas are being used to condition them into creating more conflict as well as bizarre behaviors revealing where a life without investigation has taken them. 

In order to gain everything, we must first let go of everything.  Humanity is on the verge of opening to the universe. And before this becomes reality, it must first be seen through the imagination.

Our imagination is meant to lead us home. 

2 comments:

Adaline - Free Leonard Peltier said...

excellent...:)

Kitty said...

'Our imagination is meant to lead us home' That is quite lovely Free . It can and does and , as we journey home we can paint the most beautiful pictures, nothing is impossible. Imagination and creation is our divine birthright , why else would our self styled masters be so desperate to stop our imaginings ?