Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Long Way Home

Conform…Rebel…Conform…Rebel!

As with all the rest coming into this amazing world under the control of malevolent forces, I was marched into their systems of control at a young age.

My religious upbringing came during the times in which fear of eternal damnation was the biggest marketing tool. The seductive servitude of the “You’re okay/I’m okay” New Age Movement had yet to appear as a replacement. For me, it was the “born sinner” mantra.

Looking back, I realize the irony of how children are closer to the light than their parents who often coerce and abuse them in the name of their god. Instead of teaching them self-sufficiency, they are taught to be compliant slaves who are threatened with punishment for even questioning the status quo.

They break us down when we are young and those they don’t destroy are twisted into something like them, although they may appear to be otherwise. The traumatized mind has a tendency to go to extremes. It causes us to either conform or rebel against the control grid.

After a series of experiences and events, I chose to rebel against the conditioning of my childhood. This was my “Rebel Without a Cause” lost decade of folly and excess. I did much harm to myself as well as others during this time.

Although painful, these lessons of cause and effect were presented to me in such a way that they eventually brought me back into their system of conformity. This is what I will call my “Big Brain” era in which I increased my level of education.

At the end of this time, I was given a job utilizing my education. I soon discovered that my co-workers were spying on me during the workday. The boss admitted to authorizing it later on.

In that moment, I realized that if I were ever to be “trusted” on the job by my co-workers, then I would have to eventually become a snitch just like they were. I soon left both the job and the career.

Which brings me back to being a rebel once more. But this time it’s different. This time I am a rebel with a cause.

So where are you, dear reader? Are you a conformist of some group? And I don’t care what group it is, if it shapes policy, then it has been compromised. And that means so have you.

When the world is ruled by evil, the conformist becomes the devil’s own. It’s time for us all to rebel but for the right reasons.

What are those reasons? That’s something you have to figure out for yourself.

For the conformist, that is the ultimate sin.

No comments: